Friday, February 25, 2011

How I Get Articles and Post Them.






FROM GOOGLE READER TO WEBSITES TO SLIDESHARE TO MY WEBSITE TO FACEBOOK AND THEN BACK TO THIS WEBSITE.



While on Google Reader, (which gives me the current post from about 100 websites) I learned what John MacArthur had to say about the crises in the Middle East. I found about five websites that addressed MacArthur's comments.

I "copy and paste" the articles on to Microsoft Office and Student 2007.

There were five pages. So rather than copy and paste all five pages on by website..... I went to Slideshare....



Then on SlideShare which uploaded my document. I then took the embed code, and went to my website
For Me To Live Is Christ and embed the code on the site.

Its cool to be able to put the links to the articles to the site.

Then I went to FACEBOOK. I put the LINK to my website, which has the articles I put on Slide Share.
OKAY HERE IS WHAT I DID:

  1. GOOGLE READER: Reading articles.
  2. ARTICLE ON JOHN MacARTHUR
  3. FOUR OTHER WEBSITES ON THE SUBJECT
  4. COPY AND PASTE ON MICROSOFT OFFICE AND STUDENT WORD 2007 THE ARTICLES.
  5. SLIDESHARE UPLOAD THE DOCUMENT
  6. PUT SLIDESHARE UPLOAD ON MY WEBSITE
  7. PUT THE LINK TO MY WEBSITE ON FACEBOOK

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...