Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Charles e Whisnant, Study. Romans

 I like  Spiros Zodhiates's book  The Complete Word Study New Testament:   
Words in the text numerically coded to Strong's Greek dictionary, Introduction to each book.  Exegetical Notes, Grammatical Codes on the text, Lexical Aids, Greek Concordance, Translational Reference Index. and Strong's Greek dictionary.  1248 pages plus the Greek Dictionary of the New Testament.

I like the 16 Columns of the "The Complete Biblical Library" Springfiled Missouri that I bought volume by volume back in 1988-90. There are 10 volumes of the NT and 6 Volumes of notes.

And of course as I have since 1976 used John MacArthur as my primary resource on all sermons, well most. 
I love the study of the Word of God.  While for 35 years I would print or write out all my sermons, which I love to do.  Now generally I will us Microsoft Word 2007. 

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...