Saturday, October 31, 2009

What A Great Day October 31, 2009

Kyle and Brittney: the baby is due in late November
Charity on our way to church last Sunday, I had to stop and take this photo
Last week's four outline lessons:

The birthday cake from Union Mills

SATURDAY OCTOBER 31 2009

What a great day: I was up at 5 a.m. and had a great cup of good coffee, well several cups of coffee. Then woke Charity up and she was off to work around 7 a.m. I worked around the house in the morning. I finished the outline for Sunday night. Finished the church bulletin as well.

I have uploaded Sunday Evenings video sermon from Romans 1:7, started this process around noon and as of 6:45 p.m. two are ready and the third will be soon.

I picked up Charity at 1 p.m. and had lunch at Mex Itali with Kindra and Debbie. Then went to Kroger with Charity and I printed out some great photos. Finally back to the house by 2:30.

I went to the church and visited some members and printed the outlines for Sunday's messages and the church bulletin. And while I was moving some old tapes from the passed, I came across a tape from Victory Baptist Church in 1974. Oh my, that was interesting to listen to. Goodness.

Finally I arrived back home, and Charity had a nice supper. Now I am finishing up this post and will call it a day.

Hope the Yankees win tonight. Ohio State won over a AAA team. 45-0.

Its now 7:32 and 14 hours later, I believe I will take off my tie.

It has being a great day. Romans 1:7 and Philippians 2:8-9 great text for Sunday.

Charity is getting a little supper ready, and we will rest a minute before we call this a great day.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...