Friday, October 23, 2009

LAW AND ORDER TV 'DIGNITY" 2009


For the most part, I have liked the TV show Law and Order for some 20 years now. I didn't say I like necessarily the themes, but I have liked the acting, while I might not like the actors. Anyway, that as it may, tonight I watched the show called "DIGNITY." (check the episodes)

The show is straight forward, the show was about the shooting of Dr. Tiller in Witchia Kansas. Charity and I lived in Altoona about 100 miles from Witchia for 16 plus years. And there were many great churches in Witchia, yet the city was the capital city of abortions.

The show was really about the debate in our country. In any show like this, there are facts that are facts and then some that are not. Opinions are those who the writers of the show. But you learn the prospectives of that the thinking is today.

35 years since the Row verses Row ruling and its still the topic today. But the comments made during the show was interesting.


Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...