Thursday, October 01, 2009

Rivers Of Joy Baptist Church Pastor's Office 2009




Today, rather this afternoon, I am in my office at the church. As of last Friday, I officially left Mex Itali. While the hours were only 10 hours per week, they seemed to me more. I feel like a new man for sure.

So I am going to spend some time in the Pastor's Office and Study. This is the joy of my life to be able to be available for counsel and visiting and study at the church. Now while I have my office at the house, and much of my study is done at the house, I will work from the office here at Rivers of Joy as much as I can.

Wednesday Evening Bible Study was great. Good fellowship and a good study on the Doctrine of Sin. The video will be upload as we speak. Notes will be posted soon.

So until next time I will sign out, as the Reds lose to St Louis 13-0. The game ended at 3:45 p.m.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...