Saturday, October 17, 2009

ROANOKE BAPTIST TEMPLE 1963-66

This list will show 30 girls names and 40 boys names that attended our class
over the 27 months. I have always liked keeping records. With the numbers are names who today I still like to remember them.
(if you click on the paper, enlargment will happen)
Of course 43 years ago, I don't remember all the details, but I do remember those were some of the best times of our lives. December 1963 thru February 1966 when my Dad passed away, that would be 27 months I believe.
God's grace, gave great gain, glorified, gladness, gathering. godliness, and grace.



Roanoke Baptist Temple, Ronaoke, Virginia

The papers on this post are the original papers that I had in 1966. I have keep them now for these 43 years. I have always viewed ministry as people and not numbers. I believe I have names of most of the youth who have attended our classes over the last 43 yearss of ministry.

I would love to know where these youth are today? I know of a few. I know some are in ministry and still serving the Lord. That is what it is all about.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...