Thursday, October 15, 2009

GOD WILL GIVE US HIS LIGHT TO SHINE IN HIS TIME


There are times I am human and I like to watch one of my favorite series: BABYLON 5. So today I watched season five episodes 21 and 22 . Its the end of the five year run of the series. I was living in Lexington KY. and waiting for the Lord to give me another assignment. Sometimes waiting for the assignment was a mental struggle for me. I never really give up hope but was a little worried. After five years in Lexington, and then eight years in Portsmouth, I was beginning to wonder. BUT GOD.

My Dad would be asked to preach in Fellowship Meetings and he would preach the sermon: BUT GOD. I believe I have never questioned God in His timing about events in our lives, but I have question people in their timing. I have never question God for any event that I might have thought negative. God is only wise, and all good in all He does. But I have sure question men in their decision to follow His direction.

GOD IS NEVER TO BE THOUGHT OF LESS THAN IN HIS PERFECTION AND HOLINESS.

This last Wednesday Night October 14, 2009 I brought a lesson on THE DECREE OF GOD. And I will post the outline is posted there and I will later post the lesson on video.

BUT GOD is not the author of Evil and Bad, only Good. But He decree all things to bring about His glory. We have dishonored God if we blame God for evil and bad things that we believe have happen to us or anyone else.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...