There is cause for praise. PRAISE.
- An expression of faith
- A declaration of victory
- It declares that we believe God is with us. Romans 8:28
- Is a "sacrifice"something we offer to God sacrificially, not just because we feel like it but because we believe in Him and wish to please Him.
- Hebrews 13:15.
- Psalms 139:14
- And my soul knows right well. We are no agnostic, we know.
- We are no doubter, our soul knows
- We are no dupe, our soul knows right well.
This I have learned quite well, we are made to know Him. And to know God, to know his Son, Jesus Christ, to know Him as Savior and Lord is enough to give us praise all the day long.