About Me

My photo

I am the Pastor/Teacher of Rivers of Joy Baptist Church in Minford, Ohio since August 2008.  I am married to Charity since June 14, 1969.  I have four grown children.   Having served in the local church for over forty years as Pastor/Teacher, Asso., Youth Pastor, Minister of Education, Building Upkeep, Camp Director, Sunday School Teacher, etc. Also I have worked in the public place for as many years as I have preached. Charity and her sister are co owner of Union Mills Conf. (Bakery) in West Portsmouth Ohio

WHOSOEVER WILL CONTINUES

DID JESUS DIE ON THE CROSS FOR EVERY PERSON WHO HAS EVERY LIVED AND WILL BE BORN?

IN AN EARLIER POST I REMARKED ON THE JOHN 3:16 CONFERENCE THAT IS GOING TO BE HELD IN NOVEMBER OF THIS YEAR. AT THE TIME I DIDN'T NOW THE ABOVE S ADD WAS IN THE LIBERY UNIVERSITY MAGAZINE JUNE 2008
SEVEN DISTINGUISHED MEN A Biblical and Theological Assessment of and Response to 5- Point Calvinism

Total Depravity - Paigne Patterson
Unconditional Election - Richard Land
Limited Atonement - Dave Allen
Irrisistible Grace - Steve Lenke
Perseverance of the Saints - Ken Keathley
John 3:16 To the Entire World - Charles Stanley
.
I LIKE TO BE FAIR AND BALANCE - I LIKE TO HEAR AND READ FROM THE OTHER SIDE.
.
I was raised up with this viewpoint, and I wasn't damaged for life.
I was raised up a Independent, Fundamental, Evangelist, Scofield Bible, KJV, Charts of Revleation, J.Frank Norris/George Norris Pre Theological Viewpoint.
And I am still standing, with little damage.
And Jerry Falwell and Jack Hyles
had a little influnce in my life
and I had little damage done.
.
Lester Roloff and John R. Rice, and Ironside, Spurgeon, and DeHaan
SO YOU MIGHT ASKED
WHY DID I CHANGE MY VIEW POINT ON SALVATION
WHY AM I A FIVE POINTER!
.