AL and BARB MYERS
- Start in the back row left to right: Ed Bookhiemer (Jen’s Husband), Aric Lepre (Grandson, Amy’s son), Rob Lepre (Amy’s Husband), Jennifer Bookhiemer (Daughter, Ed’s wife), myself
- Middle row left to right: Barbara Myers (Wife), Matt Bookhiemer (Ed & Jen’s son), Joseph Myers (Grandson, Greg’s son), Lauren Myers (Greg’s Wife), Connor Lepre (Grandson, Amy’s son), Amy Lepre (Daughter, Twin Greg)
- Front three: Gregory Myers (Son, Twin Amy), Sara Myers (Granddaughter, Greg’s Daughter, Twin Katie), Katie Myers (Granddaughter, Greg's Daughter, Twin Sara)
You hear often in sports: In golf: "The shot of the day." In basketball you hear: "The player of the game." Baseball: "The play of the game."
- Well for me "The greatest joy of the year:" (or in many years) Al and Barbara Myers
But we had not seen Al and Barb. We had lost contact with them by 1967.
SO NOW IT'S JUNE 2008
- Hello Oh my gosh, I can't believe we found you. I was searching and found your website. This is Barbara Eakin Myers, married Algie Myers in 1967-we have often wondered where you were. We heard Whisnant's singing on XM radio and contacted them, but they aren't the same family. We have 3 children and 6 Grands. Our oldest are twins, Greg & Amy who are 38 and Jennifer is 33. They are married and live close to us. We are involved in First Baptist Church and Al retired in January from his Civil Service job. Let us hear from you. Al & Barbara Myers (I put in the bold letters)