Thursday, June 12, 2008

MOTHER SINGING SUPPER TIME


MOM SINGING "COME HOME IT IS SUPPER TIME."
-
My Mom: I love her. She is the best mother a son could have had. Well most of the time, when she wasn't whipping me with a hundred switches for misbehaving so much.


I came across a video from this site today .


My Mom could not only whip me good, she could really cook good. Potato Salad was her best. Then she also could sing good. That she could do while playing the piano or organ or a number of other things. I remember several songs she would sing. 'COME HOME IT IS SUPPER TIME" was one of her best of a number of best songs she would sing. That was over sixty ago and she is still living. Anyway, I can hear her now sing that song in my mind.


And when I heard this today, I almost lost it. What an impact my Mom had on me. Those whippings didn't hurt. Well physically they might have, but they didn't hurt my personality to the negative. But her teaching me bible stories in Sunday School, and singing those songs had a life time impact on my well spiritual being.


MY MOM: SHE IS THE BEST IN THE WHOLE WORLD. HEAVEN IS GOING TO BE BLESSED WHEN SHE FINALLY GET THERE, BUT I BELIEVE THE RAPTURE IS GOING TO HAPPEN BEFORE THAT.


LOVE YA MOM


And thanks Ellen for that photo of Mom and You in that cool car.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...