About Me

My photo

I am the Pastor/Teacher of Rivers of Joy Baptist Church in Minford, Ohio since August 2008.  I am married to Charity since June 14, 1969.  I have four grown children.   Having served in the local church for over forty years as Pastor/Teacher, Asso., Youth Pastor, Minister of Education, Building Upkeep, Camp Director, Sunday School Teacher, etc. Also I have worked in the public place for as many years as I have preached. Charity and her sister are co owner of Union Mills Conf. (Bakery) in West Portsmouth Ohio

LET THE CAMPAIGN BEGIN 2008

PHOTO FROM FOX NEWS THIS MORNING.


Mr. Obama clinches Democratic nomination, making him the first African-American presidential candidate of a major party. Mrs. Clinton had tried with all her might to stop him. She still has not admitted she has lost.


I was so surprise how many Christians are Democratic. Can that be? Some very good people I know are Democratic in principles. Can that be Biblical?


Maybe that is why so many Christian Democrats were so worried about Mr. Obama. But I would be just as worried about Mrs. Clinton and her policy.


Mr. Obama mention he is a "Christian" and said, "God bless American." IS HE? And Mrs. Clinton says she is a "Christian" as well. Have you noted that many people say they are?


HOW CAN WE KNOW? CAN YOU KNOW? SHOULD WE KNOW IF THOSE WHO WE KNOW ARE A "BIBLICAL CHRISTIAN?"

Check back later, I need to take Charity to work.........