Thursday, June 26, 2008

SPORTS COLLECTOR

TOP NINE SPORTS FILEDS

Now while I love to preach and teach and have for forty years, and while I could never give my total attention to playing sports, I have always loved sports.

.

Sports have never taken the place of ministry, but as a youth director or pastor they have been a part of ministry with youth.

.

I have previously told the story about my collection and how that started (check here). Sports has being a connection with my kids and friends and people whom I didn't know.

'

This new Lexmark x3540 scanner has really been great. The cards above are just a dot in my collection.
.
Some preachers play golf, some preachers race cars, really. Some preachers play basketball. You can play golf at 80 years old. Maybe I should have taken up golf. I will address that issue later, Eric.
.
Thanks again kids for the scanner/printer/copier/fax.
.
Dad

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...