Monday, June 14, 2010

Once I Was B lind and Now I See

Dear God, there was a time when I could not see any beauty at all in You; but now it is the highest and most lofty pursuit of my heart to know and love You. My heart was not more sensitive than another's to see this - I was blind (2 Cor 4:4) not merely short sighted - but You did it (2 Cor 4:6) - You allowed me to see enough of You to spend my whole life pursuing You, knowing one day all I ever wanted will be fulfilled in seeing You face to face. -

This song below called simply "Beautiful" sung by Kari Jobe captures the heart cry of every true child of God.



Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...