Thursday, June 24, 2010

Charity Whisnant a Preachers Wife

CHARITY IS A LOVELY CHRISTIAN WIFE, PREACHERS WIFE AND WORKER

From my point of view, in the ministry of a local church, having a lovely wife, who is as much involved in the ministry is so great. In our forty one years of marriage, Charity as being as much of the ministry as I have.

In Charity's case, she doesn't run the church, as so many preacher wives try. She is really a helpmate in some many ways.

Since we have a small group of people, Charity does a lot. Charity is not the pastor/teacher of the church, she doesn't tell me what to preach or how to teach. She does tell me to be nice. She knows people well. She doesn't tell other members what to do. She is the best person I know.

  1. She is in the nursery,
  2. she teaches the children,
  3. she will sing in the choir,
  4. she will fix special dinners.
  5. She will minister to the ladies,
  6. she will pick up the elderly and bring them to church.
  7. She will proof read my outlines from my sermons.
  8. She will put up the front bulletin board.
  9. She will counsel the ladies.
  10. She makes sure that I have matching clothes on.
  11. She will visit with me to the ladies of the church.
In addition she is co owner of a business. She is the best wife a man could have.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...