- She is in the nursery,
- she teaches the children,
- she will sing in the choir,
- she will fix special dinners.
- She will minister to the ladies,
- she will pick up the elderly and bring them to church.
- She will proof read my outlines from my sermons.
- She will put up the front bulletin board.
- She will counsel the ladies.
- She makes sure that I have matching clothes on.
- She will visit with me to the ladies of the church.
Charles E Whisnant
I am the Pastor/Teacher of Rivers of Joy Baptist Church in Minford, Ohio since August 2008. I am married to Charity since June 14, 1969. I have four grown children. Having served in the local church for over forty years as Pastor/Teacher, Asso., Youth Pastor, Minister of Education, Building Upkeep, Camp Director, Sunday School Teacher, etc. Also I have worked in the public place for as many years as I have preached. Charity and her sister are co owner of Union Mills Conf. (Bakery) in West Portsmouth Ohio