About Me

My photo

I am the Pastor/Teacher of Rivers of Joy Baptist Church in Minford, Ohio since August 2008.  I am married to Charity since June 14, 1969.  I have four grown children.   Having served in the local church for over forty years as Pastor/Teacher, Asso., Youth Pastor, Minister of Education, Building Upkeep, Camp Director, Sunday School Teacher, etc. Also I have worked in the public place for as many years as I have preached. Charity and her sister are co owner of Union Mills Conf. (Bakery) in West Portsmouth Ohio

VISITING MY FAMILY IN TEXAS

Sunday Morning at my sister Ellen and her husband Herschel in Midlothian Texas. 900 miles from Lexington KY, and 1120 miles from Portsmouth Ohio. Charity and I are visiting my Mom Pauline for a few days.


.

We had a very good trip, the weather was rainly and windy, but otherwise Charity and I had a good time together.


.
Mom is doing well for 86 years old.