Thursday, March 12, 2009

CHARLES E. WHISNANT PASTORAL STUDY OFFICE

Of course the Pastor/Teacher likes to have an office. I have a whole building, sort of.
.
The original church building, when Quentin King started Rivers of Joy Baptist Church, and they out grew the building, and moved into the new building. The original building then became Sunday School Class rooms. Then in the last few years, the building was out of use. So when I came on board, I said, "Hay, this would be great for my offices." So it was done. Charity is so grateful since all this stuff was in our house.

My study office is really great. Now to use it on a regular basis would be great too.
.
To view a video of the building, you need to visit GROWBYLEARN.COM. I have several pages that will show you videos, and photos.
.
We have several more projects that need to be finish, and when they are I will post those photos as well.
.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...