Monday, March 30, 2009

GOD'S GRACE SHOWN BY CHRIST DEATH


The righteousness of Christ is the believers life. I ask often of myself, "Do I see the righteousness of Christ in my life?" The primary evidence in a believer's life is the righteousness of Christ living out in the life of a believer.

A person's salvation is not necessarily accomplished by words at an altar in some church, or some prayer at a revival meeting. Salvation is the redemption paid for by Christ at the Cross. And God then is able to redeem the sinner by His mercy from the wrath that is laid upon the sinner. Because of one man sin, Adam, all men became sinners, which means all men fall from God's grace. And by one man Jesus, made it possible for God to show mercy upon those whom God gave to Christ at the cross.

When God by His grace saved us, gave us a new nature, removed the sin whereby we were damned, we are now made a new creature in the righteousness of Christ. And the result of the new nature we become new in our lives. The evidence of a new life is seen in a new atttiude, a new belief, and a new means whereby we live and think, and act.

Personal note:
I am in Midlothian, Tx where my Mom lives. I am on my sis's touch to begin 22 " screen HP. How cool is that. We have had a cool time, literally it has been cool. And Herschel and I took a cool ride, 2008 Solara convertible around Midlothian.
Thus far we have a had a very good time with family. Stay tune.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...