Thursday, March 26, 2009

A GREAT VIEW AROUND OUR HOUSE

I am looking back from the River. If you look to the left center you see a dim view of our house. Well it is a mile and a half to the house.
The Scioto River flows where the property ends

For seven years now, we have lived here on this property. About 350 acres of land. Most of the land is rented out to plant corn, the other is for truck equipment, and a little is left for our house and nice yard.

When I walk toward the Scioto River which is about a mile and half back of our property there is a cementary of the 1847 years.

I enjoy walking and I enjoy the view from our house. Who would have guess, that I would look outside my house and see a corn field.

TODAY WE ARE GOING TO LEXINGTON KENTUCKY AND THEN TO ALTOONA KANSAS ON SATURDAY THEN TO SEE MOM AND ELLEN/HERSCHEL ON MONDAY OF NEXT WEEK. SO I WILL BE OUT OF THE OFFICE FOR A FEW DAYS.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...