About Me

My photo

I am the Pastor/Teacher of Rivers of Joy Baptist Church in Minford, Ohio since August 2008.  I am married to Charity since June 14, 1969.  I have four grown children.   Having served in the local church for over forty years as Pastor/Teacher, Asso., Youth Pastor, Minister of Education, Building Upkeep, Camp Director, Sunday School Teacher, etc. Also I have worked in the public place for as many years as I have preached. Charity and her sister are co owner of Union Mills Conf. (Bakery) in West Portsmouth Ohio





JESUS ON THE CROSS FOR THE REDEMPTION OF THOSE WHO HE DIED FOR.

I was born and raised into a Baptist, Indpendent Baptist home. I was saved in a Baptist Church. My dad was a Baptist preacher. I went to a Baptist Seminary. I have pastor and worked and taught in Baptist Churches. (A little back ground)
-
Back in February 2004 I was asked by Frank Tallerico. pastor of Bigelow Church to teach the Discipleship Hour Adult class for a few weeks. My topic was:

-

"THE STUDY OF THE DOCTRINE OF GRACE"

^

And I plan to post some of that study
-
What was the reason Jesus died on the Cross?
The Crucifixion of Christ
and
How was our salvation made possible?
^
from the curse of the fall to total inability

to the redemption at the cross

to the adoption of underserving sinners.
^
from the work of a Sovereign God in ELECTION

to the work of Jesus on the cross in ATONEMENT

to the work of the Holy Spirit in the REGENERATION
^