Saturday, January 26, 2008





JESUS ON THE CROSS FOR THE REDEMPTION OF THOSE WHO HE DIED FOR.

I was born and raised into a Baptist, Indpendent Baptist home. I was saved in a Baptist Church. My dad was a Baptist preacher. I went to a Baptist Seminary. I have pastor and worked and taught in Baptist Churches. (A little back ground)
-
Back in February 2004 I was asked by Frank Tallerico. pastor of Bigelow Church to teach the Discipleship Hour Adult class for a few weeks. My topic was:

-

"THE STUDY OF THE DOCTRINE OF GRACE"

^

And I plan to post some of that study
-
What was the reason Jesus died on the Cross?
The Crucifixion of Christ
and
How was our salvation made possible?
^
from the curse of the fall to total inability

to the redemption at the cross

to the adoption of underserving sinners.
^
from the work of a Sovereign God in ELECTION

to the work of Jesus on the cross in ATONEMENT

to the work of the Holy Spirit in the REGENERATION
^



Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...