Sunday, January 13, 2008

This poem is dedicated to Lenora Temple. The best Grandma a Grandchild could be blessed with. I wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you.


Thank You
By: Chad Whisnant


I want to take this time to say thank you.
If you see tears they are not sad ones
but happy thoughts of you.

Thank you for loving us as only a Grandma can.
Thank you for Christmas and Birthday cards
each year from Grandpa and Gram.

You and Grandpa gave me my first job.
Now look at me all grown up and I have a great job.

Thank You for all the endless meals at Lenoras' Mex-Itali.
You even named a meal for each of us like Chili Chad and
Becky's Basgetti.

I know now that you are in a Beautiful Place.
Even more beautiful now that it has your face.

Most of all I thank you for having the lady who became
my Mother Charity Faye.
Thank you for showing us the meaning of Faith
each and every day.

Once again I say thank you for all you and Grandpa have done.
Thank you from ALL who love you, and Me your Grandson.

In Loving Memory of Lenora Faye Temple


Chad Whisnant
General Manager Holiday Inn Express
Hotel & Suites Downtown Lexington, KY

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...