Thursday, January 24, 2008







HERE IS THE PLACE TO GO FOR A GREAT TIME OF WHAT IS CALLED HUNTING AND FISHING AND JUST A GREAT TIME IN THE OUTDOORS.

^
KURT NUNNENKAMP

He and MICHELE has been our friends since the 1980's when I was pastor/teacher at Altoona Kansas. Charity and I could not have two better friends.
&
-
MIKE and Nancy Nunnenkamp, Kurt's brother has been a friend as long. The Nunnenkamp family, Allen and Cec their dad and mom has been a long time friends. Cec was the "world's best church secretary".
You need to check out a great website...........
&
-
-
This learning how to upload pictures is sure wonderful. Be sure to take a view of Kurt's website. Enjoy. I am already home sick for the outdoors of Altoona, Kansas. What was I thinking when I left.
-
Charles
^

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...