About Me

My photo

I am the Pastor/Teacher of Rivers of Joy Baptist Church in Minford, Ohio since August 2008.  I am married to Charity since June 14, 1969.  I have four grown children.   Having served in the local church for over forty years as Pastor/Teacher, Asso., Youth Pastor, Minister of Education, Building Upkeep, Camp Director, Sunday School Teacher, etc. Also I have worked in the public place for as many years as I have preached. Charity and her sister are co owner of Union Mills Conf. (Bakery) in West Portsmouth Ohio

Romans 6 8-10

ROMANS 6:8-10

Now if (1487)we be dead (599) with Christ, we believe (4100) that we shall also live (4800) with Him.; knowing (1492) that Christ being raised(1453) from the dead dieth no more; death (2288) hath no more dominion (2961) over him; for in that he deid, he died unto sin once; but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.