Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Purpose of The Blog.




THE GROW BY LEARNING BLOGGER PURPOSE

The original intent of this Blog "Grow By Learning." was design to express my experiences that I have had in my life time. Originally I thought that my posts were going to be priviate or for my family to read. But since I have learned that anyone who knows the domain can read what I say. That is okay. What you read is from my point of view and what I think and that is my desire.

I post photo of my family and friends, and church family.

Then I begin to use this blog to post articles about issues that I was concern about. I post my outlines from the sermons I preach, I post videos from sermons I teach.


I also post videos and articles that I think are helpful from other preachers that I generally like.

The one thing I do is to be honest with what I believe. I am not trying to cover up what I really believe. I say what I believe to the best of my ability.
I have grown spiritual over the years, I have grown in my understanding of the Word of God, and I have grown in many areas of my life. What I believed in 1960 or any other period of time, is subject to change if I discover I have been wrong.

I do not hold to tradition that is just that. So much of what we do is tradition of man and is not Biblical.


People really get upset when their viewpoint is challenged. My viewpoints are often challenged and its a challenge to stay discipline to challenge myself to learn. So much of what I learned in life has been mixed with untruth and not sound biblically, the challenge is to break with traditional belief and focus on the Word of God.

So much of what we learn is not the real truth and that gets us upset to learn the truth. Therefore I will express what I have learned.


I have a number of websites that I use to express my thinking and I share what I am learning from other preachers and teachers.

(click)
If you go to this website you can find the websites that I have.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...