Monday, April 11, 2011

Paul's Philosophy of Ministry (Colossians 1:24-29) John MacArthur

MY PERSONAL FEELINGS ABOUT MINISTRY

My greatest sadness I believe I have had is not been able to stay in one place for my entire ministry. I have loved the people whom I had the privilege to minister to. Where I was the youth pastor or the teacher or the pastor, I loved ministering to those wonderful people.

I still today sense the feeling of lost of ministering to people in Wooster Ohio. I feel a lost of ministering to people in Connesrville, Ind. I truly deeply feel a lost yet today for the ministry in Altoona, Kansas. They were my life for many years.

Well, that was in the past, I will have to live with this feeling of not been able to finish my task. Now I have another opportunity in this present church of people whom the Lord has called me to minister too. I want to be faithful until the Lord tells me I am coming to Heaven.



Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...