Friday, March 26, 2010

HOW DO YOU WORSHIP AND PRAY


GOD IS YOUR ABSOLUTE LORD AND OWNER OF EVERY THAN YOU HAVE

  • and therefore to be worshipped with the absolute resignation of yourself and all, and honored with your substance, and not hypocritically, with exceptions and reserves.As I serve the Lord, I often say, "Am I really giving my all to the Lord?" Too often we have departmentalize our life. Home, Family, Wife, Children, Work, and then Church life. When we approach the LORD its, well, let me take a few minutes here and talk to God about what I need to ask Him.

Can I say we need to learn better to speak to the Lord with our whole heart and give HIM our time. Rather than the quick minute we might have between meals. I am so guilty of that at times.

This is the LORD we are talking to, not some coach or boss or friend, this is the HOLY GOD, the Eternal Heavenly Father of our Salvation we are addressing.Focus clearly on HIM and clearly speak to Him in a way that is most holy, while we ourselves are holy in our attitude toward Him.
May I say, this is the focus of our thinking. Let us be careful how we worship HIM.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...