Wednesday, March 10, 2010

THE DESIRE TO BE HONEST WITH WISDOM


Post 1, 300
-
This Grow By Learning Blog or Weblog or really a Journal was and is to be about our personal experiences. I am keeping a journal of our experience over the last 50 years of our life. And I have done that. Of course I could have keep this Blog private, but have chosen to open this journey to whom ever wants to read it. A private look into the life of me. Its my blog and therefore will reflect my thinking and idea and experiences, from my view point.
-
Too many (and maybe it is the way it should be) have a personification of what they want to public to see them as, when in reality they are just the opposite. The public seems to believe what they see in a person is what they really are, really. Of course we know that is rarely the truth.

How you see me preaching or teaching at Rivers of Joy Baptist Church, and how I am when I am now at this writing, in the office on Wednesday could be a another story all together.

What I write in this blog or any of the other websites I am on, should reflect what I am, rather than what I hope to be. What I say should be the truth rather than having to back track my position the next day.

Of course there are times to keep quite is wisdom. I usually no not reveal all the fact went writing about an even in my life. Sometimes I forget all the facts.

Some have said, you know there will be those who will read your blog. Yes. I usually do not write thinking I might be better off not saying this because someone might read this. If that would be the case I wouldn't write at all.

And I don't write to paint a picture of myself in any other light than the light I think I am in.

With all that said, I am doing good. The reality of life is that sinful people to sinful things and sometimes sinful people cause you harm and steal from you and do hurtful things to you. On any giving day, I experience joy and happiness as well as disappointment and sorrow. But at the end of the day with Christ's help I lay down at night and think the Lord for His comfort he give me.

Every single day, I grow by learning that Christ is Lord, and I seek wisdom from the Lord daily that I might be where He wants me to be, think what He wants me to think.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...