Saturday, November 24, 2007

POST NUMBER 300
-
I have enjoyed posting articles over these fifteen months
-
When Chad suggested I write down our journey in ministry in some detail, I didn't have any idea that I would be writting #300. After all I am no Jerry Falwell. I loved his book "Falwell An Autobiography: The Inside Story." He and his wife Macel gave Charity and I one month before his died.
-
A quote from Jerry: "I am convinced that if we will attend to the depth of our ministry, God will attend to its breadth."
-
Jerry said: "You do not determine a man's greatness by his talent or weath, as the world does, but rather by what it takes to discourage him."
-
Today I can say, I don't feel so great. I rather feel a little discourage. This is my 60th year of living, and 45th year in ministry. And I am a little discourage about ministry in the local church.
-
You would think 45 years of in ministry would give you some knoweldge about ministry and working with people and doing service in the local church. But in the last your years, they have been used so little in the local church.
-
I find myself again on the outside of the local church ministry. My services was no longer needed. I am a little discouraged, a little down, down to nine, but not knocked out. I was amazed just how neat I was dismissed from service, you would have thought this was the best thing that happen for the church.
-
My experience has been, God knows what has happen, and He will take care of everything in His time. I need to remain faithful to Him.
-
I really do not serve the church, I serve the Lord.
-
This is my journey and write how this journey is taking me.
-

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...