About Me

My photo

I am the Pastor/Teacher of Rivers of Joy Baptist Church in Minford, Ohio since August 2008.  I am married to Charity since June 14, 1969.  I have four grown children.   Having served in the local church for over forty years as Pastor/Teacher, Asso., Youth Pastor, Minister of Education, Building Upkeep, Camp Director, Sunday School Teacher, etc. Also I have worked in the public place for as many years as I have preached. Charity and her sister are co owner of Union Mills Conf. (Bakery) in West Portsmouth Ohio

CAN YOU KNOW IF YOU ARE SAVED AND CAN YOU KNOW IF SOMEONE ELSE IS A BELIEVER?
part one
^
Should You Know If Some One Is A Believer
^
GENUINE SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES HAVE DIFFERENT RESULTS.
^
WHAT should we find in our hearts as a sign of God's grace?
^
WHAT is the differences that show us to be from the Holy Spirit?
^
  • Seeing the loveliness of Christ

  • Sees the excellence of the Gospel

  • Senses the beauty and loveliness of the divine scheme of salvation

  • Mind is convinced that it is of God

  • Believes it with all his heart

^