Monday, June 17, 2013

Landscaping, Lumberjacking Back yard, behind the deck, the lower bottom of the hill

 
This view is from the bottom looking up: June 2013

 I AM GOING TO CALL THIS THE ERIC WHISNANT PROJECT

This view is looking from the back to the front of  Eric path. I am going to name the paths after my kids. The first will be Eric my oldest son, (I just thought of this as I was do this today: June 17 2013


 This view is the hll side up from the Path



This is the half way point of the path that circles around

 
 The very bottom where I have been burning the leaves etc.








This the back of the  Eric path that circles around the bottom 
And this is the back part of the path looking in front of the path.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...