Monday, October 19, 2009

Society Security at Sixty Two

Just had to post these two photos .


I am going to be 62 on October 22, and going to take the Society Security. Goodness we have paid into it and our employers have paid as much as I have over the years. Since my
Dad died at 62 I believe. I thought he was born in 1904 some say 1902. Nevertheless he is with the Lord today. So since I am not making million of dollars I will just take the money now.
I thought Dad was rather old, while as I look back, he was very active in ministry and working . I didn't see Dad weak or lazy but always going and working. So when Dad died, we were all shocked.
So I will continue to enjoy my work in ministry. From the first job I had in Seminary in 1966 to now I have had a second, third job, working in the workforce. In addition of pastoring and working in the church. There have been several positions I have had where I didn't need to have a second job. So at 62 I believe I can devote my energy to one work. Of course I still have a lot of work riding on the John Deere 850 in the summer, and helping Charity at Union Mills, other that those two jobs I will be doing a lot of studying.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...