Tuesday, June 03, 2008

FRIENDS FROM THE PAST

THE ROANOKE BAPTIST TEMPLE YOUTH GROUP OUTLING

Today I received an email from one of these young people in the pictures. I can't remember if this picture was taken in 1964 or 1965, in Roanoke Virginia. (I have not connected my scanner, when I do I will have a better picture to show. )
I have not heard from Al and Barbara Myers since by father died in 1966. While I often think of these young people and those days as Youth Pastor of the church, I have not seen them since dad died. Today I heard from Al and Barbara Myers. What a wonderful blessing. What is more blessed is that they are involved in their local church in NJ.
My sister Ellen is in this picture, and my brother Don is too. Melvin Gray who paid for the trip has passed away some years ago. If you know any of these young people I would like to know where they are and what they are doing today.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...