Friday, November 14, 2014

Used Bibles by Charles e Whisnant

I started out with this bible when I lived in Roanoke, Virginia. Somewhere around the early 1960;s. The good old Scofield KJV Bible. Used and taught what Scofield said in church and in Seminary.

While in seminary I bought and sold the Dickson Study Bible, which is one of the very best study Bible at the time. I used it in Wooster, Ohio and as pastor at Minford, Ohio and then at FBC in Altoona, KS. And still refer back to the notes today

Some time later I bought the Hebrew Greek Key Study Bible. all the words key to the Strong’s #  Then the notes by Spiros Zodhiates. I have used since 1980 and is my main reading Bible today in 2014.

 

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...