Saturday, November 08, 2014

Is the New American Version, and the New King James Perverted Versions?

All my life of 67 years has been in a Christian home. My Dad was a  wonderful father, and a wonderful preacher.   

I have been around Fundamental Independent Baptist 1611 KJV only preachers most of my life.  I was in this camp for a number of years.  I saw all the fake preaching and living as I could take.  Many of the preachers just said what they wanted people to think they believed.  They preached the KJV as the only version while they used and studied from others. If they even studied at all that is.  

I went the Sword of the Lord’s Conference more than once. I heard those preachers talk about what they didn’t like. Jack Hyles was the worst. And I even went to Hyles Anderson college and was a member of FBC in Hammond, IND.  I bought into all that stuff. They were fakes in their lives. They did not preach the text they preached their own opinion.  They would say one thing and turn about and live another.

They talk about about the false teachers while they were themselves false teachers of the word of God.

Many preachers believed you should not teach the bible verse by verse but preach what ever you wanted the bible to say.  Most sermon I heard were not preached from the verses in the Bible but pulled out of context and made to say anything they wanted it to say.  Fakes first class, and they call themselves good 161l KJV preachers. Wrong.

Just this week and today I have seen these comments that just about make be throw up……

How can a person be Saved, when the Perverted Versions, take out the word Lord, or Jesus, or God, and delete a lot of the Scriptures from the King James Bible. For more info on this go to AV1611.org, and click on the tracts link, then click on Bible Versions, then click on Bible Comparsions, and will see how the perverted versions, Distort God's Word, the King James Bible.

They also allow the Perverted Versions, like the N.K.J.V. and other so called Bibles, to be preached behind God's Pulpit, which is Holy and Sacred. And they have the Good News Bible, and the Message Bible, and the N.I.V. and the N.K.J..V. sitting on tables in the fellowship hall, so people can read them, while they have Bible Study on Wednesday night, or Sunday Night. And they allow the Jehovah Witness Bible to be brought into God's House, SHAME, SHAME.

I have seen these kind of remarks made by preachers and would want to be preachers a lot over the years.  I bought into it for a long time.  Then I came out of the dark.

What is so bad these men do not even preach the Bible in the first place, they preach what they want the bible to say.  I have heard it all my life, we preach from the Bible, no they don’t they preach from their own opinion.

Another comment about the KJV

There are Pastors today that should not stand behind God's Holy Pulpit, this includes Southern Baptist Preachers, who calls themselves to be Pastors. Because they believe in Preaching from the Perverted Versions, like the N.I.V, or the N.K.J.V., or the Holman Christian Standard Bible, behind God's Holy and Sacred Pulpit.. And they allow they the Congregation, to bring in the Perverted Versions into Church. Like the N.K.J.V. or the Good News Bible. or the English Standard Version.

This one really got me mad……

Just the mention of the name of Jesus pricks the heart of every man, women, boy, or girl. But when the seed is planted in the born again believer it takes the Right Water to produce a fruitful branch. You cannot pour oil mixed with water and expect the same results as pouring pure water. Just as with the Gospel, one must fill their water pots with pure undiluted water in order to grow maturely. I Stand Firmly on the KJV as being the Pure Water.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...