- 1. Stop worrying. Worry kills life.
- 2. Begin each day with a prayer. It will arm your soul.
- 3. Control appetite. Over-indulgence clogs body and mind.
- 4. Accept your limitations. All of us can’t be great.
- 5. Don’t envy. It wastes time and energy.
- 6. Have faith in people. Cynicism sours the disposition.
- 7. Find a hobby. It will relax your nerves.
- 8. Read a book a week to stimulate imagination and broaden your view.
- 9. Spend some time alone, for the peace of solitude and silence.
- 10. Try to want what you have, instead of spending your strength trying to get what you want.
Many American Christians think they have discovered the answer to a Oporh spirituality is found in Buddhism, or Yoga, or Zen.
Far too many Christians (?) are too lazy to do daily Bible Reading, or even listen to a 13 minute video sermon to strength their spiritual life.
Spiritual discipline is required to develop spiritual strength. Just picking out the pieces of different religious and philosophies cannot be helpful but harmful.