About Me

My photo

I am the Pastor/Teacher of Rivers of Joy Baptist Church in Minford, Ohio since August 2008.  I am married to Charity since June 14, 1969.  I have four grown children.   Having served in the local church for over forty years as Pastor/Teacher, Asso., Youth Pastor, Minister of Education, Building Upkeep, Camp Director, Sunday School Teacher, etc. Also I have worked in the public place for as many years as I have preached. Charity and her sister are co owner of Union Mills Conf. (Bakery) in West Portsmouth Ohio

Lexmark Collection Cars

Amazing, we are in the moment of time, I took this photo at 5:57 and posted it on Facebook at 5:57 and then posted the photo on my Blogger at 5:59 p.m.

Thanks to Brian Williams for sending me two Lexmark 1/64 collection cars. My collection is growing. Brian is April's husband, who is the daugher of my lovely sister Ellen, who is the daughter to my wonderful Mom Pauline Whisnant, and they all live in Texas.