Friday, January 08, 2010

Should We Have Services Sunday


Honest to goodness is this Thursday or Friday? So what happen to Thursday! It must have been all the blowing white snow that was fallen on my head.


SO DO WE WORSHIP AND HAVE FELLOWSHIP AT RIVERS OF JOY BAPTIST CHURCH ON SUNDAY?

I think of the mail carrier, rain, sleet or snow, hail, or high water, they always deliver the mail. So why should't Christians always find a way to come to church.
Its going to be a little bitter cold Sunday, there will be snow in the yard....
I understand reasons people don't come to church, I understand there are good reasons not to come to church. There are some bad reasons why people don't come to church.
Here is what I am saying, as I have said a number of times over the years, if you can get out 6 a.m. in the morning to go to work, then you should be able to get out at 9:30 a.m. and come an worship.

And if you are old and unable to drive, then you need to say home.

Remember folks who are not old and are able to drive will not come to worship the Lord and have fellowship with us.


If you can get into your car Sunday, then I would say, you might be able to come. Just saying.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...