About Me

My photo

I am the Pastor/Teacher of Rivers of Joy Baptist Church in Minford, Ohio since August 2008.  I am married to Charity since June 14, 1969.  I have four grown children.   Having served in the local church for over forty years as Pastor/Teacher, Asso., Youth Pastor, Minister of Education, Building Upkeep, Camp Director, Sunday School Teacher, etc. Also I have worked in the public place for as many years as I have preached. Charity and her sister are co owner of Union Mills Conf. (Bakery) in West Portsmouth Ohio

Computer Virus Hits

This is my office at home.

Its Friday. My computer at the home office got a virus of the major kind on Wednesday. I should get it back today. I am not in the church pastor's study. I set up a new Lexmark printer, etc. yesterday.

I don't have all the information on this pastor's office computer as I do in the home office computer, therefore I can not upload the different information I would like too. But I am working on a external memory in which I will be able to get information from home to the office.

I love working out of the church pastor's office. But since so much of my work is on the computer its hard to do as much as I would like. But I am working of that problem.

Sunday I hope to be in Romans Sunday Morning. I hope I have not lost all my notes too.