Friday, January 29, 2010

Computer Virus Hits

This is my office at home.

Its Friday. My computer at the home office got a virus of the major kind on Wednesday. I should get it back today. I am not in the church pastor's study. I set up a new Lexmark printer, etc. yesterday.

I don't have all the information on this pastor's office computer as I do in the home office computer, therefore I can not upload the different information I would like too. But I am working on a external memory in which I will be able to get information from home to the office.

I love working out of the church pastor's office. But since so much of my work is on the computer its hard to do as much as I would like. But I am working of that problem.

Sunday I hope to be in Romans Sunday Morning. I hope I have not lost all my notes too.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...