About Me

My photo

I am the Pastor/Teacher of Rivers of Joy Baptist Church in Minford, Ohio since August 2008.  I am married to Charity since June 14, 1969.  I have four grown children.   Having served in the local church for over forty years as Pastor/Teacher, Asso., Youth Pastor, Minister of Education, Building Upkeep, Camp Director, Sunday School Teacher, etc. Also I have worked in the public place for as many years as I have preached. Charity and her sister are co owner of Union Mills Conf. (Bakery) in West Portsmouth Ohio

Remarks About Sunday

Good Morning, this Monday August 17, 2009.
I am having a difficult time with using the LP. I do not know why all the trouble. Well, I might figure all this out . Nevertheless, I am glad to have the LP. I do not have Kodak software so no pictures on LP. I will return to the other computure for that process. Yesterday was another good day in worship. From my personal point of view, all went well. The Lord gave us a great day. I trust that we also brought joy to the Lord's heart as well. I enjoyed teaching in Bible Study, from the book ofProverbs. I enjoyed the music in the Worship hour. Then I began the series in Romans chapter one. In the afternoon I finished up the outline to Philippians 1:27. I would say also we had a good time of singing and worship. Ic was not happy that Tiger Woods was beaten for the first time in the PGA, but that is life. So I will finish this up and later go to the other