Monday, August 17, 2009

Remarks About Sunday

Good Morning, this Monday August 17, 2009.
I am having a difficult time with using the LP. I do not know why all the trouble. Well, I might figure all this out . Nevertheless, I am glad to have the LP. I do not have Kodak software so no pictures on LP. I will return to the other computure for that process. Yesterday was another good day in worship. From my personal point of view, all went well. The Lord gave us a great day. I trust that we also brought joy to the Lord's heart as well. I enjoyed teaching in Bible Study, from the book ofProverbs. I enjoyed the music in the Worship hour. Then I began the series in Romans chapter one. In the afternoon I finished up the outline to Philippians 1:27. I would say also we had a good time of singing and worship. Ic was not happy that Tiger Woods was beaten for the first time in the PGA, but that is life. So I will finish this up and later go to the other

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...