Friday, August 14, 2009

Charles E. Whisnant Teaching On Wednesday Evening



I said I would like a photo from my video from Wednesday Evening Bible study. I discovered from Kodek software that I could stop the video any where I desired. When I found a picture that I liked, I stopped the video and was able to copy it. New discovery for me.

Then I paste the copy on Microsoft office doc. That was fun. But I could not save a copy of the photo. So I was able to save the doc. Then I was able to send the doc. via e mail. That was cool.

Then I was able to send the doc to my blogger. That was really cool stuff. And that is what you see here. How cool is that.

And then I could save the photo on My Pictures. Now cool is that.

Now the video from this photo is now posted here. That is really cool stuff.



Do Fossels Prove Man Came From Apes? from charles e. whisnan t on Vimeo.

Part of Charles E. Whisnant, Message from August 12, 2009 on Creation Day Six continues.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...