Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Charles E. Whisnant, Preaching & Teaching

Grow By Learning is the theme here. I ask Charity if she had taken a photo of me at church. She always says, well. So yesterday while I was working on uploading my message, I discovered I could stop the video anywhere I desired and copy. And then I could paste the photo on Microsoft and save to my picture and then up load to my Blogger. How cool is that?
I was teaching Sunday Morning on the Introduction of Romans in the above. The photo was from the video below. How cool is that?



Questions Romans Will Answer from charles e. whisnan t on Vimeo.

Charles E. Whisnant, August 16,l 2006 Introduction to the book of Romans.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...