About Me

My photo

I am the Pastor/Teacher of Rivers of Joy Baptist Church in Minford, Ohio since August 2008.  I am married to Charity since June 14, 1969.  I have four grown children.   Having served in the local church for over forty years as Pastor/Teacher, Asso., Youth Pastor, Minister of Education, Building Upkeep, Camp Director, Sunday School Teacher, etc. Also I have worked in the public place for as many years as I have preached. Charity and her sister are co owner of Union Mills Conf. (Bakery) in West Portsmouth Ohio

Four Options To The Creation of Universe

Only Four Options for the Origin of the Universe. from Charles E. Whisnant on Vimeo.

Now Sproul says there are only four options for the origin of the universe. You only have four.


1. Option number one, the universe is an illusion, it doesn't exist. That's option number one.
2. Option number two, it is self-created.
3. Option number three, it is self-existent and eternal.
4. Option number four, it was created by someone who is self-existent.

Sproul says there aren't any other options.

  1. Either it doesn't exist
  2. or it created itself,
  3. or it always existed,
  4. or somebody created it.