Friday, April 11, 2008

VACATION TIME

\
  • Charity and I will take a few days to travel to Lexington KY to visit our boys. Spent the night with Eric and Leslie. On Friday we traveled 434 miles to Southaven Mi s s i s s i p p i. to visit with Susan Lugar. On Satursday we will end up in Midlothian Tx. My sister Ellen and husband and Stephen live there. And my mother who will be 86 on the 15th lives there too. So we are glad to get a change to visit family and friends this weekend weekend and a few days next week. Our trip is just under 2000 miles round trip.

  • I was pleasantly surprise by my children on Friday, they had bought me a Scanner. Those pictures on the blog were pictures made from the orginials by my digital, so they thought it would be nice to be able to scan the orginial pictures. Now I really can have enjoyment doing it right: as soon as I learn how to use the Scanner. GROW BY LEARNING as I say.
DENNIS AND SUSAN LUGAR have a wonderful God blessed ministry here in Southaven. I will give more deal about the ministry as soon as I can. I have taken some wonderful pictures of their new building, and as soon as I can get them on the computer I will post them.
We are spending the night with the Lugar's and they are just minutes from the Memphis, Tenn. Memphis, oh the team that KANSAS Jayhawks won to take the 2008 Basketball Championship. Both teams were great this year. No team had won more games than Memphis this year.
I learned today from their son Jonathan that FED X mail hub for over night for all the USA comes through Memphis. They have over 240 jets that come in and out of Memphis at night.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...