- But with that said, I love theology, and I love the Word of God. And if the Word of God speaks on a subject I love to study the subject.
- This brief post is that only, brief in nature. Volumes of material have being written on this subject.,There are a number different points of view about the End Times of History.
- My personal position on the interpretation of Scripture comes from a progressive revelation of the Bible.
- God did not reveal all truth at one time, but through out history. The truth that Adam had was not as fully as Moses, etc.
- He abolished the continual burnt offering and erected the abomination of desolation in the temple: Daniel 11:31, Matt 4:15, Mark 13:14 and Rev 13:14-15.
- He exalted himself to the position of deity: Daniel 11:36-39; 2 Thess 2:3-4,
- His helpless death points to Christ slaying of the "lawless one": Daniel 11:45, 2 Thess 2:8 and Rev 19:20
- The point is not to try to figure out if someone living today is this person. You might think a number of people throughout history have the description of an antichrist spirit who opposes God’s laws and wants to rule the world by himself.