About Me

My photo

I am the Pastor/Teacher of Rivers of Joy Baptist Church in Minford, Ohio since August 2008.  I am married to Charity since June 14, 1969.  I have four grown children.   Having served in the local church for over forty years as Pastor/Teacher, Asso., Youth Pastor, Minister of Education, Building Upkeep, Camp Director, Sunday School Teacher, etc. Also I have worked in the public place for as many years as I have preached. Charity and her sister are co owner of Union Mills Conf. (Bakery) in West Portsmouth Ohio

Spring Meeting at Rivers of Joy in March 2015

imageimage
Dwight Haynes and Johnny Edwdards
image  image
Some of the people at ROJBC               Ann and Dwight Haynes
image image
Dwight Haynes and Winston Hall
Steve and Susan Free
Church group on Wednesday Night
    
Bill and Pauline on Wednesday
Union Mills Baker had a beautiful eagle cake on Wednesday
Some of our find people at ROJBC

Some good people came to the meeting on Wendesday
Rom and Charles
 
We really enjoyed the Free’s at our church