Friday, March 27, 2015

Jesus God in the Flesh

"This is what the LORD (Yehweh ~ GOD) says ~ Israel's King and Redeemer, the LORD Almighty:
'I AM the FIRST and I AM the LAST. Apart from Me there is no God.'" Isaiah 44:6
This is what Jesus said:
"Do not be afraid. I AM the FIRST and I AM the LAST. I AM the Living One. I was dead, and behold I Am alive for ever and ever. And I hold the keys of death and Hades." Revelation 1:17-18

 

"This is what the Sovereign LORD says: 'I MYSELF will search for My sheep and look after them. As a shepherd looks after His scattered flock when He is with them, so will I look after My sheep... I MYSELF will tend My sheep and have them lay down.' declares the Sovereign LORD.'" Ezekiel 34:11-12, 15
Jesus Christ said:
"I Am the good Shepherd. The good Shepherd lays down His life for the sheep." John 10:11
When Jesus said this He knew the ancient prophecies about Himself, including Ezekiel. He said there was only one flock and one Shepherd. Ezek 10:16
Peter refers to Christ:
"You were like sheep going astray, but now you have returned to the Shepherd and Guardian of your souls." 1 Peter 2:25

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...