About Me

My photo

I am the Pastor/Teacher of Rivers of Joy Baptist Church in Minford, Ohio since August 2008.  I am married to Charity since June 14, 1969.  I have four grown children.   Having served in the local church for over forty years as Pastor/Teacher, Asso., Youth Pastor, Minister of Education, Building Upkeep, Camp Director, Sunday School Teacher, etc. Also I have worked in the public place for as many years as I have preached. Charity and her sister are co owner of Union Mills Conf. (Bakery) in West Portsmouth Ohio

Spring Meeting at Rivers of Joy Baptist Church

Mr. Steve Free and Susan will be with us March 18th 2015. Wednesday Night. at 6:00 p.m

Dwight Hayes family 2014 Easter

Dwight and Ann Haynes will be with us Sunday March 15th at 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. and each night Monday thru Wednesday at 6 p.m. Dwight lives in Pulaski Virginia, and is in full time evangelism

Dwight and Ann will be singing for us On Tuesday Night and Dwight is a

image

Winston wife

Also we will have Evangelist/Teacher Winston Hall from Rogersville, Tenn. This will be Winston’s third time with us at Rivers of Joy Baptist Church

Both men will be speaking each night. A different format but I believe you will enjoy the services.

Sunday Night March 15th at 6 p.m. Pastor/Singer/Musician Johnny Edwards will be singing for us