Friday, January 10, 2014

Know The Bible: Study Method Early Years: Charles e Whisnant

Before Seminary, while still in High School I had a desire to know the Bible.  On of my projects was to study the Book of Galatians.  Here is the original notes from that study. Back in 1963 I worked on this project. 
Hand Printed then and still love doing that today. Notes from the Galatians study
Yes this is my first Scofield Bible back in the day, around 1960 I believe and used it in those days at Roanoke Baptist Temple and then in Seminary up to 1969. 
I believe ever page is used, and the original notes ours still in the Bible

I never ask a student in my youth class to do what I would not do.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...