Monday, June 17, 2013

Lansscaping Update Upper Property View


 I am going to call this project the Chad Whisnant Project

 The upper end of the property way to the left and this section of trees I have always enjoyed.


This view I was standing looking toward our house. Our house is to the far right side. Kindra's is the center house and the roof top is Debbie's house

A View of the trees from this angle

 




Still on the upper left side of the upper property I have cleaned out these two trees and still come work left.

This view I took from Doug's drive way looking up from the road to the left side.


 
This is again the upper left and this is a spot that I want to work on.

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...