Saturday, June 15, 2013

Landscapting Update



Photo


 Above: On the upper property cleaning up some

Photo 
Back in the left of the front yard, three tress I am trying to figure what to do


 
Back up top a view of the section of trees I ould like to work on


Photo 

I worked on this project above on Friday. This is in our back yard, I laid steps down from the top to about 1/4 way down, I might just go down more.
I did put mulch between the trees also.
 
The view from the top of the property and you can see our house to the far right, the middle house is Kindra's and the roof top to the left is Debbies


 
 Another view of the top of the property I cleared out the brush







 
A view of the upper property from a short distance.

 


 





 
I am clearing out between the tress on the upper property

Featured Post

Did Jesus Die For All Men

Did Christ Die for all Men or Only His elect?   The following is a written response to a brother with the following question about l...